BANK Support Worker W1I
|Wisteria House, Ipswich|
Hourly Rate / Salary
|££8.80 per hour|
Wisteria House, Ipswich IP3
Learning Disability Support Workers
– £8.80 per hour -PAID BREAKS - COST OF DBS -
Shifts: As per the homes needs
Be an essential part of the team, promoting the well-being and providing the highest quality of care to residents.
Assist with daily tasks, inclusive of all personal care assistance from supporting with personal hygiene, through to days out and companionship.
Encourage independence, well-being and supporting vulnerable individuals with their daily routines and activities.
Ensure accurate record keeping at all times.
Wisteria House provides support for people with learning disabilities and complex needs who would benefit from living in a more peaceful setting.
Proven experience of working in a care setting
A good team player
NVQ level 1 or 2 in Health & Social Care
Valid driving licence
What we offer:
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service