Support Worker G2F
|Glebe Farm, Upton, Cambridgeshire|
Hourly Rate / Salary
Be an essential part of the team, promoting the well-being and providing the highest quality of care to residents.
Assist with daily tasks, inclusive of all personal care assistance from supporting with personal hygiene, through to days out and companionship.
Encourage independence, well-being and supporting vulnerable individuals with their daily routines and activities.
Ensure accurate record keeping at all times.
Glebe Farm provides support for people with learning disabilities and complex needs who would benefit from living in a more peaceful setting.
Proven experience of working in a care setting
A good team player
NVQ level 1 or 2 in Health & Social Care
Valid driving licence
What we offer:
- Mileage paid at 20p per mile (T&C's apply)
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service