Glebe Farm, Upton, Cambridgeshire (PE28)
Learning Disability Support Workers – up to £9.75ph
-PAID BREAKS - MILEAGE PAID -
Hours: 12 - 48 hours per week available
Shifts: DAY (8am-8pm) or NIGHTS (8pm-8am)
Pay: £24,336 yearly (48 hours per week @ £9.75 per hour)
Days - £9.50 per hour Nights - £9.75 per hour
- Be an essential part of the team, promoting the well-being and providing the highest quality of care to residents.
- Assist with daily tasks, inclusive of all personal care assistance from supporting with personal hygiene, through to days out and companionship.
- Encourage independence, well-being and supporting vulnerable individuals with their daily routines and activities.
- Ensure accurate record keeping at all times.
Glebe Farm provides support for people with learning disabilities and complex needs who would benefit from living in a more peaceful setting.
- Proven experience of working in a care setting
- A good team player
- NVQ level 1 or 2 in Health & Social Care
- Valid driving licence
What we offer:
- Mileage paid at 20p per mile (T&C's apply)
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service